Friday, March 30, 2012

Sub-Sections

Tomorrow my speech team competes at sub-sections and I am very excited. :) This is my twelfth year coaching speech. I have taken at least one kid to State nine of those years. I have worked with some immensely talented kids. (Young adults.)

That said, this is, as a whole, the most talented team I've ever had. Which is why I am so excited. I think we will have a good crew going on to Sections after tomorrow. It should be a very fun day. Then, the Saturday after Easter, we will get to see who's going to State. And I have pretty high hopes for that, too.

And the best part of all of this is, none of them are seniors! I get to have them all back next year! Color me happy.

So wish us luck. :) And I will wish all you who are participating in the A to Z challenge good luck, too. I am looking forward to it. (Reading all of your posts, I'm not participating.)

April is crazy busy for me. Speech is wrapping up and I just started Spring play practices. So I think I will be taking April off from blogging. I will still be around on your blogs, though, so I'll see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Aww, I will miss your posts!

    Good luck to you and your team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to your team Rachel. Hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you and your team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting! It sounds like you are pretty lucky to work with such great kids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful April. I hope to see you lurking around the blogosphere. :)

    And let us know how your competition goes!

    ReplyDelete