Monday, March 12, 2012

WiP: The Movie WINNER :)

Thanks again to Kyra Lennon for co-hosting this with me! You are awesome. :) Also, thank you to everyone who participated. It was so much fun to check out everyone's entries. You people are so creative. I was very impressed with the amount of work people put into this. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. :)

And now for my winner. . .Clare Dugmore!

Clare, email me: rachelmarybean at yahoo.com And congratulations!

Check out Kyra's winner here. Have a great week everyone! And come back on Wednesday for my interview with the fabulous author, Annalisa Crawford.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats Clare!! Thanks Rachel for doing this, it was SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Clare! Although I had to admit to laughing when you said you might be scared to watch your own movie...because I totally get that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Clare! And thanks again, Rachel and Kyra, for such a fun blogfest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Clare! :D And it was so much fun reading everyone's entries for the blogfest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Clare! Congrats on the win!

    Thanks again for hosting, Rachel and Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Clare! Way to go! And thanks for hosting this, Rachel and Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I wasn't expecting that! Thanks Rachel!

    And thanks for all the congratulations! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Clare!

    Thanks again for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for the winner! and thanks for hosting! such a fun fest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Clare! Whoot whoot! Fist bumps all around!

    Is it bad I had no idea there were winners to this thing? I was having too much fun, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Clare! And thanks SO much for hosting Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Clare! And thanks, Rachel, it was such a fun bloghop!!

    ReplyDelete