Thursday, March 8, 2012

Short Post

I thought I'd start by sharing a happy March picture. :) This was done by children's book illustrator Priscilla Burris.
                                            

I wanted to give a little reminder that WiP: The Movie is tomorrow. Click here to get all the info and sign up. It's going to be fun! :)

I just have to say, I can't believe I am getting close to 100 followers. (I'm at 94.) This is seriously 92 more than I ever expected. (Catie and Anna, in case you were wondering, you are the two who were expected.) ;)

When (if, who knows, maybe I'll just stop here) I reach 100 I plan to do something fun. . .Of course, I don't know what yet. Any ideas?

For now, I am looking forward to tomorrow's bloghop. See you then!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on nearly reaching 100 followers!

    Tomorrow can't get here quickly enough lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on almost 100! I did it recently and it felt great. Not long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet picture! Tomorrow's gonna be great! I'm still scouring the internet for one more actor to cast. It's been a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100 is a great milestone :) Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have fun tomorrow! Bet you hit a hundred from the blogfest alone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a really great picture. Have fun tomorrow!

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! I love this picture. And I'm excited for the WIP Movie hop tomorrow! I almost forgot! Ah! *shakes head* It hasn't been my best week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody! The hop went great, it was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete