There are some rules for accepting them, (of course.) I have to answer some questions and then I get to pass these lovely awards on to others. (My favorite part.) :)
- Favorite Color? Blue
- Favorite Animal? Horses or dogs, they're both great.
- Favorite Number? seven
- Favorite (non-alcoholic) drink? lemonade
- Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, haven't tried Twitter yet.
- My passion? Writing and riding.
- Getting or Giving presents? I love picking out gifts for people. :)
- Favorite pattern? I'm going to say polka dots, even though I don't actually wear a lot of polka dots. I really do like them. :)
- Favorite day of the week? Thursday right now. My husband has it off, plus there are lots of fun shows that day. :)
- Favorite flower? Lilacs
I'd also like to pass these on to:
Annalisa Crawford, whose novella, Cat and the Dreamer, I am currently reading. (It's great, by the way!)
Susanna Leonard Hill, whose picture book blog is amazing and so helpful for writers.
Hope Roberson, who is a talented writer and has a great list of blog links up right now, helping out her fellow bloggers.
Victoria at Twenty Something Fiction Writer, whose great personality shines through on her blog. She is so much fun!
And don't forget to check out our blog hop WiP: The Movie!