Ashley Nixon tagged me last week, and now that the bloghops are done I finally get to answer her. :) Thanks, Ashley!
The idea is to answer the 11 questions, then ask 11 questions and tag 11 more people.
1. Writing or reading, who is your favorite character and why?
Are you serious? Are you going to ask me who my favorite kid is, too? ;)
2. What's your favorite color?
3. Your favorite book-to-movie movie? (lol).
The Princess Bride (Because it's wonderful.)
4. Favorite book?
The Ordinary Princess by M.M. Kaye. Okay, yes, I picked a kid book, but, but, it's just so good!
5. Do you have a pet? If so what kind and name.
Two cats- Hemi and Fido. We also have an angel fish named Superhero. :)
6.Aside from writing, what's another hobby you enjoy?
I show Arabian horses.
7. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where did you go?
I've been to Canada (which only kinda' counts) and Wales, which was amazing.
8. Have you ever went sky diving or bungee jumped or something crazy like that?
Um no. And I never will.
9.What's one word you would use to describe yourself?
10. What is something you have to have on you at all times?
Right now? My baby, she never leaves my side. ;)11. What's your favorite website? (Maybe writer's resources?)
For writers, I really love Janet Reid's blog Query Shark. Also, Alex Cavanaugh's Insecure Writer's Support Group is an absolutely amazing thing. Ps. His new book, CassaFire comes out this month!
Now I get to ask the questions and tag some more people. Fun. :) But quick, I will be posting my interview with author Heather Bouwman this week, so stay tuned! :)
Tag you're it:
Victoria at Confessions of a Twenty Something Fiction Writer
Even In Australia
Now I know some of you are scheduled for about the next three years on your blog, and that's fine. :) If you were willing to answer some (or all) in the comments here, we'd love to hear from you. :)
1. What is one item on your bucket list?
2. Please share a goal you have accomplished.
3. What's the next book on your To be read list?
4. What's the last book you loved?
5.What author would you love to meet? (Alive or dead is fine, it's a fantasy afterall.)
6. If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
7. What was your first pet?
8. Chocolate or caramel?
9. Do you like to read about the past, present or future?
10. Where would be your dream vacation?
11. What did you have for dinner last night?
Okay, I totally ran out of questions. Thanks for playing!