Also, I am going to be hosting a bloghop with Kyra Lennon and it is going to be so much fun! We'll be posting more details soon, but for now I can tell you this: It is called WIP: The Movie. We want you to 'cast' who would play the characters in your WIP if it were made into a movie. Also, what would be on the soundtrack? You can share one character and one song, or as many as you like!
Sound like fun? I hope so. :)
So here are Angela's questions:
- Do you write your books out long hand with paper and pen or typed on a computer?
2. If you had to live your life without one of these which would you pick—Underwear or Shoes? Why?
Hmm, I'm going to have to say underwear, just because I live in Minnesota and I my feet wouldn't last long without shoes.
3. Where is the best place to vacation?
I don't know. We don't vacation. You'll have to tell me. :)
4. What would the world be better without?
5. If you could live in one fairy tale, which one would you pick?
This is tough. I love fairy tales. I'll say Thumbalina. I like the idea of getting to live with fairies.
6. What is your strength as a writer?
I have no idea. I do enjoy writing dialogue.
7. Night Owl or Early Bird?
Early bird, because my girls are early birds and I have no choice.
8. Favorite cosmetic product?
9. If you could be friends with one published author who would you pick?
There are so many I enjoy. . .I'll say Sarah Addison Allen, she seems like she'd be really interesting.
10. Hollywood star you look most like?
I've been told Katie Holmes, but I don't see it.
11. What is one thing you miss about your childhood?
The simplicity of my relationships. I loved my parents and my siblings, even though I sometimes wanted to throw them out a window, (the siblings, not my parents.) As an adult everything is so complicated.
Here are my questions, if any one wants to answer them:
1. If you could have a mythical animal as a pet, what would it be?
2. What is one thing you really hope is invented while you are still alive to enjoy it?
3. What's one thing you thought you'd be too scared to do, but found you had the courage after all?
4. Pancakes or waffles?
5. If you could put your name on the cover of one book that's already been written, what would it be? (Does that question make sense?)
6. What book made you cry?
7. What book made you wish you could rewrite the ending?
8. If someone told you to write a flash fiction piece right NOW! What would it be about? (In other words, what was the first thing to come into your head?)
9. What do you never get sick of reading about?
10. What are you so sick of reading about?
11. Other than your spouse or kids, who is your favorite person?