Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thank You!

The "I'm Thankful for My Readers" bloghop is being hosted by the wonderful Tara Tyler and Viklit. It's such a lovely idea, I had to join in. I'll start by thanking Tara and Viklit for hosting it! You girls rock!

I want to give a big thank you to my blog readers. (Honestly, I still can't believe I have any blog readers.)

When I started this blog I had no idea what to expect. I never could have foreseen meeting so many wonderful, supportive people. This writing community amazes me. I have learned so much since I started blogging and have been inspired over and over again.

I've met several amazing CPs and have been thrilled to get their feedback and see my writing improve with their help. To anyone who's taken the time to read and critique my writing, THANK YOU!

One would think that the time it takes to blog, and read other blogs, would take away from my writing time. But I have written so much more since I started blogging almost a year ago.

I've accomplished so much more.

I have so much more confidence that I can do this.

And it is because of you.

Thank you.

12 comments:

  1. You can do this! And we're glad you started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be confident - you are a great writer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how exciting it feels to say, "I have readers?" I can;t believe it either! As for you blog, I'm thankful I found you!
    Talynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful, supportive community we have. I'm pleased to be a follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear blogging has helped you with your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have days where the blog pulls from writing time, but blogging has made me better at focusing, so I think the time spent writing is more effective now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, what a great blog hop idea! I know I'm definitely grateful for all the readers I've gained over the years. Also, I feel the same about blogging as you; being able to connect with others this way seems to help inspire me to create more, not distract me from those creations. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huggles! I totally agree with you, girl. I've gotten so much better at writing since I found all my awesome peeps in the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are thankful for our readers too. Don't have a bade to show for it. Just four grateful hearts... and this week a batch of new first paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for you, Rachel! thanks for being thankful with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm thankful to my blog readers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, what a nice post! More confidence because of your readers, I know what you mean! Thanks for joining in ;)

    ReplyDelete