Friday, April 27, 2012
Oh My Hero Bloghop
Victoria Smith and Jaycee DeLorenzo are hosting the Oh My Hero Bloghop! The idea is to post a picture of one of your hunky heroes, then interview him. I picked five of the questions from Victoria's and Jaycee's blogs to ask my hero.
Meet Logan. Nice, yes? Logan is the hero from a short story I wrote, my first attempt at romance writing. It was very fun!
1. In one word, how would you describe your heroine?
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
3. What's your favorite pastime?
Gardening. Not very manly, I know, but what can I say? I like pretty things.
4. What is the first thing you notice about a woman that you find attractive?
Her laugh. I love a woman who has a big laugh and uses it often.
5. What do you value the most in a potential love interest?
I want to be with someone I can have fun with, someone whom I can really be myself around.
Thanks Victoria and Jaycee for hosting this very fun bloghop! I'm looking forward to checking out every one's heroes.
You can click on the links at the top to get to Victoria's and Jaycee's blogs, where they have their own heroes posted and the links to everyone else's. Have a fun weekend everybody!